One very important suite of tools is the myriad rights and protections conferred by the registration, monitoring, and enforcement of your intellectual property.
"Intellectual property" can include:
- Trademarks (logos, slogans, designs, distinctive sounds, colors, and smells)
- Copyrights (literary works, sculptures, drawings, paintings, etc.)
- Internet Domain Names (.com .net. org and the NEW top-level domains)
- Trade Secrets (recipes, formulas, proprietary processes)
- Patents (new, useful, and non-obvious methods, designs, and processes)
- Other common law or moral rights
Call us today at 310.467.0448 for a complimentary initial consultation or email firstname.lastname@example.org.